Welcome to NPO.net, powered by Lumity
In the mid-1990’s Lumity created NPO.net to help nonprofits find talent for their open positions. Twenty years later, NPO continues to thrive as a specialized job board, making it much easier for job seekers to match their skills with hundreds of new job openings that are posted each month on NPO.net.
- is an easy-to-use service that lets job seekers search by job type (full or part-time, etc.), location and type of work
- receives over 150,000 unique visitors each month
- supports over 5,000 organizations and agencies
- averages 1,000 new nonprofit job postings per month
- is free for job seekers and cost affordable for employers
- is available nationwide
To sign up for a free employer or job seeker account, click on My Account above.
About job seekers on NPO.net
– Job seekers are very engaged when using NPO.net; the average visitor spends more than 5 minutes browsing jobs during each visit.
– An average of 2,500 job seekers open new accounts monthly in order to search and apply for jobs on the site.
– More than 6,000 in-system job applications are processed monthly. That does not include applications submitted on the employers’ websites or sent via email directly to the nonprofit organization.
Lumity is a nonprofit focused on providing teens and young adults from underserved communities with transformational experiences to prepare them for lifelong STEM careers. To find out more, click on About Lumity above.