|Job Title||Program Director|
|Posted By||WellSpring Center for Hope|
|Job Function||Case Manager|
|Salary Range||Based on experience|
|Start Date||January 2013|
|Hourly Wage Range||Based on experience|
|Location||Location -> Illinois -> Chicago / Cook County|
|Type of Work||Type of Work -> Service Delivery / Social Work / Counseling|
|Job Type||Job Type -> Full-time|
The Program Director works with the Executive Director to create programs to be administered. The director also develops and implements all guidelines and policies with the purpose of ensuring compliance with all regulations, as well as maintaining alignment with WellSpring's mission. The director monitors the effectiveness of programs, making adjustments as needed. Additionally, the director serves as the face of the programs to the external community and attends community events in an effort to build and maintain positive relationships. The Program Director is responsible for providing supervision to program staff and maintaining an operating environment that supports job performance, cooperation, respect and projects a positive and professional attitude at all times.
• B.A. required, Masters preferred in Social Work or Human Services Field.
• Minimum of three-years work experience in related field.
• 40-hour Domestic Violence Training Certificate
• Three-year experience managing small – medium size teams
• Competency with Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email and Internet.
• Type minimum 45 words per minutes
• Mission-driven: Demonstrated commitment to the mission and vision of WellSpring Center for Hope
• Results-orientation: Process and outcome-oriented with exemplary organizational skills. Proactively stays on top of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing competing demands.
• Detail-orientation: A perfectionist with a keen eye for the smallest details.
• Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills: Active listener and exceptional communicator who presents information (written and verbal) with clarity and precision; is courteous and calm under pressure.
This job is open for online applications.
Apply via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or faxes accepted.