|Job Title||Membership & Marketing Specialist|
|Posted By||Trade Association|
|Job Function||Outreach, Communications|
|Agency Contact Phone||312-346-0370|
|Location||Location -> Illinois|
|Type of Work||Type of Work -> Marketing / Outreach / Communications|
|Job Type||Job Type -> Full-time|
The National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA), a small trade association located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Membership & Marketing Specialist to provide project management, graphic, and administrative support to the sales, marketing, membership, and coffee functions. Participate in the team process in the design and delivery of NAMA Membership Sales and Service, and Marketing programs.
• Provide administrative support to the Sales, Marketing, and Membership departments in the preparation of memos, letters, reports, spreadsheets, and Power Point presentations, design of printed materials, graphics, and news releases. Assist with the compilation of board book submission material.
• Administer the annual NAMA Industry Awards process to include developing and distributing announcements, monitoring the online nomination process, voting website, and retrieving and tallying final votes.
• Manage the on-line publication Keeping In Touch with NAMA (KITN) soliciting and reviewing appropriate articles, coordinating with Multiview, and distribution.
• Regularly serves as back-up and relief receptionist providing telephone coverage.
• Manage the iMis Membership database function that includes data entry, retrieval, and management. Develop and provide regular monthly membership reports. Produce ad hoc reports upon request.
• Under the direction of the Membership Director, execute the administrative activities encompassing the renewal and new member application process.
• Assist Membership function with the graphics associated with all printed material ensuring brand consistency
• Leverage best-in-class marketing principles to fulfill marketing campaigns and tactics. Write and develop emails and marketing collateral. Track and maintain inventory of marketing materials.
• Performs other tasks as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related field is required.
2. Must have minimum of three years (3) administrative and/or coordinator experience along with event planning and/or project management experience.
3. Membership database, graphics program and/or other technical experience is required; iMis experience preferred.
4. Must be technically savvy with the ability to navigate between various software programs.
5. Demonstrated strong verbal, analytical, project management, organizational, presentation, and meeting planning skills. Excellent writing, editing and proofreading abilities are necessary.
6. Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML is required.
8. Proven ability to provide graphic and social media support.
9. Ability to travel and work independently. Must have flexibility in shifting priorities and handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to work within deadlines and be flexible to work extended hours during peak times.
This job is open for online applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you feel you are a good fit, please submit a cover letter and resume along with salary requirements by clickking the APPLY BUTTON below or you may submit your information in Word format to email@example.com.