|Job Title||Manager of Client Services|
|Posted By||Lakeview Pantry|
|Job Function||Gauging the needs of clients, responding to those needs, and giving clients a voice in how their needs are met.|
|Salary Range||Based on experience|
|Start Date||May 2013|
|Hourly Wage Range||Not Applicable|
|Location||Location -> Illinois -> Chicago / Cook County|
|Type of Work||Type of Work -> Service Delivery / Social Work / Counseling|
|Job Type||Job Type -> Full-time|
1. Manage supportive services program (Bootstraps).
2. Provide individual case management to low-income clientele through individual consults, information and referrals, and support services.
3. Allocate grants to clients to assist with basic needs such as clothing, rent, and utilities.
4. Manage social and educational programs aimed at building community and decreasing social isolation.
5. Partner with organizations to meet the needs of our clients both on-site and off-site.
6. Create and track benchmarks of the program’s success, and make recommendations for improvement.
1. Bachelor’s degree in human services field required.
2. Two years of recent experience addressing the needs of a similar service population, with proven clinical skills.
3. Experience building community through a variety of social and educational programs.
4. Proven group facilitation skills.
5. Creative and motivated self-starter with a proven record of successful program development.
6. Comfortable working with both those struggling financially and nonprofit leaders.
7. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
8. Proven organizational and follow-up skills.
9. Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
10. Ability to handle volatile situations calmly, professionally and respectfully.
11. An understanding of and belief in, the importance of food security for everyone.
12. Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Master’s in Social Work preferred.
Licensed Clinical Social Work (L.C.S.W.) preferred but not required.
Bilingual (Spanish or Russian) is a plus but not required.
Come and work for a cause you can believe in, at an organization that will believe in you!
If you are interested in joining our team, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements (in the letter mention where you saw the ad): HR@lakeviewpantry.org.
NO CALLS PLEASE.