|Job Title||Director of Group Home for International Youth|
|Posted By||Heartland Alliance|
|Location||Location -> Illinois -> Chicago / Cook County|
|Type of Work||Type of Work -> Program Management|
|Job Type||Job Type -> Full-time|
Youth & Residential Services Division
About us: Since 1995, our Unaccompanied Youth programs have served boys and girls from all over the world. Fostering an atmosphere of family and security, we attend to the emotional, legal, medical, educational, and recreational needs of the children until they can be reunited with their families either in the U.S. or in their home country. The children have a range of needs from very basic care and services, to more intensive mental health and behavioral treatment.
The Director will be based at our residential facility in Des Plaines and is responsible for overall staff management, including unionized, direct care workers; program operations, including ensuring quality service and compliance; physical plant operations; and strategic planning.
• 8 years experience in staff supervision, program planning, social service administration, fiscal management and policy development and implementation
• 5 years experience working with youth in a residential or an institutional setting
• Bilingual (ability to speak and understand Spanish, even on a basic level, is required)
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
• LCPC or LCSW is preferred
This job is open for online applications.
Complete an online application on our website: www.heartlandalliance.org/careers
• The job title is: Director, UAC Programs
If you are passionate about this populations and love working with youth, have a strong work ethic and a desire to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children, in an agency that is one-of-a-kind in the Midwest…please consider joining our team!