Provide individual mental health counseling, and lead therapeutic and didactic groups, to residential Dual Diagnosed/MISA patients.
• Develop and consistently review a Dual Diagnosis (MISA) treatment plan based on ASAM criteria.
• Provide a minimum of 3 individual therapeutic sessions, per week (case load of 5 patients).
• Lead a minimum of 2 therapeutic/didactic groups per week
• Maintain clear and consistent electronic and written documentation, in a timely manner.
• Observe and help maintain a patients medication regimen
• Provide case conceptualizations across ASAM Dimensions and DSM axis, for psychiatric and nursing review, as needed.
• Provide feedback and updates on therapeutic unit and patient status in weekly staff meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Program Supervisor and Assistant Director.
• Performs milieu duties as needed.
• Attend in all in-service training activities all aspects of the job
• Knowledge in conducting Mental Status Exams, and functional assessment.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
• Master’s Degree in human service related field
• Mental Health Licensure (LSW, LCSW etc) and/or CADC preferred –Must attain credential within 2 years.
• Minimum of two year paid work experience in a clinical role required.
• Foundation knowledge regarding mental health issues, therapy (Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, etc), and substance abuse 12 step philosophy.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Typing and basic computer skills required.
Fax resumes to: 312-226-1501