|Job Title||Applied Behavior Analysis Coaches|
|Posted By||Easter Seals North Texas|
|Job Function||applied behavior coach, child development|
|Location||Location -> Texas -> Dallas/Ft. Worth Region|
|Type of Work||Type of Work -> Service Delivery / Social Work / Counseling|
|Job Type||Job Type -> Full-time|
Easter Seals North Texas (ESNT) is seeking part–time Junior ABA Coaches for three locations. ESNT need Junior ABA Coaches to fill positions at Carrollton, Oak Cliff and Fort Worth offices. Working under the direction of the BCBA, the JR ABA Coach will utilize Applied Behavior Analysis model with children 2-11 years of age with Autism Spectrum Disorders. The JR ABA Coach functions as an integral member of the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team, providing treatment to children.
The Junior ABA Coach carries out treatment plans that
• are family centered,
• improve function and enhance activities of daily life,
• focus on the individuals’ and the families’ stated needs,
• are individualized to address each client’s unique needs, overcoming acknowledged weaknesses by identifying and using their strengths,
• involve the client’s natural support system of family and friends to ensure generalization of skills learned in therapy sessions, and
• require consistent practice and repetition between therapy sessions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the treatment plan.
• Contributes to providing quality care for clients of Easter Seals in whatever capacity is required in accordance with skills and training.
• Maintains awareness of trends and best practices.
• Participates in Easter Seals meetings and on committees as required and appropriate (e.g. monthly Human Rights and Intervention Committee meetings and additional meetings with the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team)
• Knowledgeable and abides by and if appropriate enforces Easter Seals Policies and Procedures.
• Promotes unified, team-oriented atmosphere in all communications and actions.
• Is professional in appearance and demeanor.
• Develops thorough knowledge of Easter Seals Autism Treatment Program’s philosophy for intervention, implementation procedures, internal tools, and reporting mechanisms.
• Records client treatments, responses, and progress on designated forms.
• Completes all treatment progress notes and all other required records and paperwork in a timely manner according to stated policy.
• Develops and maintains all client progress reports and documentation, in compliance with Easter Seals policy and procedure and all other applicable standards, requirements, laws, rules and regulations.
• Ensures client and family confidentiality by complying with Easter Seals policy and procedure, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accessibility Act) requirements, and any other privacy requirements as may be specified by referral sources, funders or other licensing and regulatory entities.
• Ensures the safety and security of clients, staff, volunteers and visitors by knowing and following all safety procedures as required by Easter Seals policy and procedure and any other referral sources, funders or other licensing and regulatory entities, and understands the consequences of non-compliance.
• High School degree or GED. Prefer individual enrolled in undergraduate program with emphasis on Autism or Developmental Disabilities.
• Must be able to drive with current valid driver's license, proof of insurance and a driving record that meets the standards of the agency.
• Able to pass Easter Seals standard criminal background check.
• Work at desk/computer a minimum of six hours per day.
• Work independently with minimum supervision and maximum accountability.
• Transfer, lift, carry, push or pull up to 20 pounds.
• Walk, bend, squat, reach, crawl, kneel.
Easter Seals North Texas offers the opportunity to earn BCBA supervision hours.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit resume to email@example.com.
Please reference http://ntx.easterseals.com for more information about our organization and services offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Easter Seals North Texas is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.