- It’s affordable: it’s only $60 for a regular post, with volume packages available to make advertising your job openings even more affordable.
- Huge visibility: each month NPO.net employers receive an average of over 700,000 post hits and over 200,000 visitors from community minded people looking for opportunities like yours.
- Job seekers are very engaged when using NPO.net; the average visitor spends over 5 minutes browsing jobs during each visit.
- An average of over 2,500 job seekers open new accounts monthly in order to search and apply for jobs.
- Over 6,000 ″in-system″ job applications are processed monthly (not counting applications emailed directly to employers).
- NPO.net is well known and established among nonprofits, and is the ″go to″ place when nonprofit professionals are looking for job opportunities.
- Dedicated applicants: Job seekers who use NPO.net are interested in nonprofit work!
- Free job searching: browsing thousands of nonprofit job openings is always free on NPO.net.
- Community focused: we serve only nonprofits and social service agencies.
What is NPO.net?
Founded in 1995, NPO.net is a full-featured job board for nonprofits and certain government agencies (such as city offices and companies that provide the majority of their services to the nonprofit community) that desire to find staff with community service experience. NPO.net is always free for job seekers and cost affordable for nonprofits seeking to post jobs.
Who can use NPO.net?
NPO.net is open for all job seekers free of charge. Employers are required to be either a 501(c)(x) nonprofit or public service agency.